What Do I Need to Know?
• 1 or more treatments may be necessary to achieve desired result.
• Discontinue active ingredient products like Retin A and/or Retinol for 1 week.
• Little to no downtime required.
• Smoking and excessive alcohol use can decrease healing properties of the skin!
◦ If having PRP, discontinue NSAID’s and Aspirin for 2 weeks prior to procedure and 4 weeks post-procedure
• May experience some redness.
• Do not apply any products, other than what is advised, (including sunscreen) for 3 hours post treatment.
• No direct sun exposure for 1 week post treatment and ALWAYS wear sunscreen with SPF of 30 or greater.